The detailed information how to install Photo Video Store WordPress plugin
Photo Video Store installation is easy, like any other WordPress plugins. You should have WordPress site, version 4.5.0 version and more.
Free version's installation:
- Download Free plugin at https://www.cmsaccount.com/download/ or Lite/Full plugin in 'My Orders' section;
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins and click the 'Add New' button;
- Select a plugins's zip archive and click "Install";
- Click on the 'Activate' button;
- Download the free theme at https://www.cmsaccount.com/templates/;
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the 'Add New' button;
- Select a theme's zip archive and click "Install";
- Click on the 'Activate' button to use your new theme right away.
Photo Video Store is now installed and ready to be configurated.
Lite and Full version's installation:
- If you have a free version you should only replace all php files into the directory: /wp-content/plugins/photo-video-store/ with the paid plugin's files. Then you have to go to WordPress admin panel -> Plugins, deactivate and right away reactivate 'Photo Video Store' plugin. The installation won't touch uploaded media files and database's settings.
- If you don't have a free version you should follow the instructions about the free version installation - only use a paid plugin's archive;
- After the plugin's activation you have to go to PVS Dashboard, enter API keys and activate your license.
If you have any questions/problems you should Contact Us or read FAQ - Installation